One of the leader in Linux and Open Source Technologies is now looking to recruit a bright individual to join their rapidly expanding and dynamic Enterprise Support team based in the UK.
Dealing with technical support requests from German and UK customers
- Maintaining high degree of customer satisfaction
- Setting and managing the right expectations with customer.
- Escalation point to L1 and L2 support personnel
- Pre-sales assistance and consultancy as needed.
5 years Linux experience to kernel level
- Systems Admin Experience
- Team player
- Experience of dealing with high level customer
- Flexibility, pro-activeness and Can do attitude required.
- Good team player - self motivated.
- Fluent French/German and English required. Any other additional language welcome(French).
- Experience of managing escalations.
Clustering experience (HA, LVS, Beowulf, HPCC) / Installing Linux on SAN
- Database skills (Oracle/PostgreSQL, mysql)
- Solid Network experience
- Apache / BIND / NFS / SSH / SSL / krb5 / Kickstart / Kernel debugging / RPM building
IT Degree Qualified
- RHCE (if possible)
Salary: Excellent with Good benefits / Numerous training opportunities
Location: UK near London.
Contact Daniel SEMPORE email@example.com 0044 17 53 499 546.